I never prophesied Shata Wale will disappear like Castro- Obinim


Bishop Daniel Obinim has debunked claims that he prophesied Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale would disappear like Hiplife artiste Castro did.

Speaking on Okay FM, the founder of the International God's Way Church denied that rumours that he had made such a prophecy, stating that the dancehall artiste was a close acquaintance, whom he would speak to personally if he ever had such a revelation.


Shatta Wale

"Shatta Wale is a close associate who respects me as a true man of God. In fact, he calls me Daddy anytime we communicate. We have met over five times and we talk a lot on phone. You can call him to attest to this," Obinim stated.

He noted that such claims were false, and urged the public to dismiss such statements, adding that the only place to hear his prophecies is on his YouTube channel.


"If anyone has video or audio recording to back this presumed prophecy of Shatta Wale from me, I challenge him or her to present it as evidence. There is no truth in it," he said.

He also added that there are news articles about him circulating on social media that he helped young actor, Abraham Atta to chalk the success he is currently relishing in the US; and he could resurrect the late Bob Okala, and also said Tetteh Quarshie cocoa seeds he brought to Ghana from Fernando Po was stolen, but he wanted to make it clear that these stories were false.


"I asked my media boys to find out where these tell-tales were coming from, and they reported back to me that some blogger claimed that stories bearing my name are hot news, so they use it as a means of generating income. So don’t believe everything that is splashed on social media about me… If indeed I made such predictions, you would find them on my You Tube channel," he stated.

Comments