Audio Black Stars goalie Razak Braimah insults Ghanaian critics




Ghana goalkeeper has taken a swipe at his critics, telling them to “f**k” go to hell in a leaked audio

Most Ghanaians don’t have confidence in the Black Stars goalkeeper, Razak Braimah and despite going 557 minutes in the Africa Cup of Nations before he conceded, he has been a subject of criticisms, especially after he failed to organise his wall well in Ghana’s 1-0 defeat to Egypt.

Braimah has hit back at his critics in a bizarre manner telling them “f**k” to go to hell.

“They (Ghanaians) talk too much, they should “f**k” go to hell. I am not hash but am “f**k” tired of this negative people, instead of supporting the team (Black Stars) to move forward and pray for the team, they sit out there and talk “shit”.

“They don’t know me I don’t know them but they talk “shit”, I am down but is annoying sometimes.

“Normally I don’t care about them I don’t watch anybody. Let’s come again.

“Since when did any Black Stars goalkeeper play nine games and only conceded three or four. So what do they want again, I don’t know. F**k “shit”


Download this

Source: pulse.com.gh

Comments