I will be a Great Prophet before I die – Kwaku Manu


Popular Ghanaian actor Kwaku Manu has hinted that he will resort to dooing God’s work after quitting acting.
In a telephone interview with Top FM, the ace actor opined that though he is still waiting for God’s own appointed time for his call, he has an interest in doing the work of God than acting.
“If I should quit acting I will opt for God’s work since that has always been my plan but I’m still waiting for God’s call. I will do the work of God before I die, I have an affirmation with God.”
Kwaku strongly believes that the fame he has earned as an actor solely depends on the talent his creature (God) has endowed him, stressing that if he does not serve God, that fame will be a waste.
“If I will be popular and die without knowing God or will lose heaven, then that will be my saddest moment in life. As humans, our end should always justify the purpose for which we were created”.

Comments