MY NUDE PICS DOES NOT WORRY ME AT ALL ''MOESHA BODUONG''



Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong, has indicated that she is unperturbed about attacks on her following her semi-nude pictures.
The actress has been slammed on several occasions for exposing her cleavages at events.
But speaking on Accra FM’s Entertainment Capital, Moesha said she cares less about such comments but pays attention to those related to her work.
She believes she is insulted because of how curvaceous she is, adding that slim celebrities are not chastised for putting out similar photographs.
“I cannot be bothered because they don’t know me, it’s just a picture. If you’re going to look at a picture and judge me, that’s your own [business] because you need to know me, to know who I am to judge… But when it comes to critique about my work, I take it seriously, especially, when it comes to my movies… I have done some few movies that people said they didn’t like my acting so I just try to improve upon it and that is what I take very seriously, but when it comes to comments on my Instagram about my pictures, no,” she noted.


Comments