I WILL SPONSER BISA KDEI TO SHOOT NEW BROTHER BROTHER VIDEO IN ANY COUNTRY OF HIS CHOICE - KENNEDY AGYAPONG


Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Hon. Kennedy Agyapong has fumes on  Bisa Kdei's Hit track 'Brother Brother'.The  song is real Hi life tune and he love that tune so much.But the only thing that makes him bored when watching the official video is,Bisa Kdei didnt spent much to shoot the video to suit the quality of the song.

Speaking to Futurehitzgh Entertainment , He added: 
Artistes don’t spend a lot of money on their music videos. I have been watching some clips. Bisa Kdei’s ‘Brother Brother’ is a beautiful song but the problem I have with him is that the video clip is not nice. Honestly. I watched the video and I was like how .Comparing his 'Mansa' video to 'Brother Brother' I think he Invest in that video more.

So I have decided to Sponsor Bisa Kdei to shoot a new Brother Brother Video in any country of his choice.
Am ever ready to support him because he has awaking the Hi life tune in Ghana and Africa as a whole.Congratulation to Bisa Kdei

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Comments