BREAKING: PRESIDENT MAHAMA WARN SARKODIE FOR MENTIONING HIS NAME IN HIS LATEST SONG (CHOICES)



Ghana’s fastest rapper Sarkodie has taken his share in the National cake for telling Ghanaians not to vote for President Mahama in his latest”Choices” song. In the song, he asked Ghanaians wether they were ready to vote for Mahama again. A section of Ghanaians who were with the Hand to Mouth singer then replied No!


However, information reaching us from our correspondence,KonKonSaGH Tv has revealed that, the president has also spoken about the latest drama.
“I don’t know what Sarkodie wants from me. He's been Harsh On me, I wante to sign a Deal with him. Right after refusing to buy, he went out angrily and told me I would be in the news the next day. So am not surprised”

CLICK TO SEE WHAT HE WROTE


This new information from the president explains why Sarkodie asked Ghanaians wether they were going to vote for him. So, are you going to vote for a man Mahama Again, We also Asking?

Source: Newsmunews

Comments