I WILL BLEACH TILL AUGUST AND THEN STOP BUKOM BANKU




“I am bleaching my skin because when John Mahama wins 2016 elections, he will make me Ghana ambassador to Germany. I am bleach myself for German people to know that German people and Bukom Banku are one.

“Bleaching can’t affect my skin because I have a very good skin. Again rashes can’t affect me because I am using cleaning Claire and I am taking medicine as well. So if you see me now, you will observe that I am from Germany. I want Ghanaians to know that I am a German now. I am at Ho right now with the president, John Mahama at Okudzeto Ablakwa’s constituency.

“If I don’t bleach they won’t give me that position…and if you see me now I look fresh because of president John Mahama.

“People shouldn’t be worried. I am changing my system for a while. I want to tell Ghanaians not to worry about me. I am pleading with them, I will bleach till August and then stop. – Bukom Banku on Radio Gold’s Home Touch entertainment program

Comments