AFIA SCHWAR & DIAMOND APPIAH AT WAR AGAIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA


Diamond Appiah and Afia Schwarzenegger are back in the news. Afia Schwarzenegger earlier disclosed that she won’t reply anyone mocking her again but it seems she can’t keep to her words.

She posted on Instagram disclosing that people are now copying her hairstyle like a BECE exam. She added that people should see whether the vulture can also show her natural hair.

Many thought she was just saying that for fun but apparently she was making mockery of Diamond Appiah. Diamond Appiah is the vulture Afia Schwarzenegger was talking about.

Afia Schwarzenegger posted, “Yesterday I took a trip to a Ghanaian salon to lose my braids and dye my hair....the rate people are copying me of late like BECE,Eish let's see if the vulture can also show us her natural hair!!!!
Hehehehehehe oh my God....thank you for making me who I am!!!! Lakka Sunday Schwaralewas".

Diamond later replied Afia Schwar posting a photo of her in a natural hair and then threw some jabs at her. 

See their posts below:



Comments